Certification course and exam voucher
What will you learn?
The price includes 2 days of virtual training, study materials, quizzes, practice exams, and an exam voucher.
1. Allows delegates to understand the concept of the project, as well as understand and explain the concept and characteristics of the project, including key aspects of project execution
2. Help the candidate understand the 7 PRINCE2 principles:
- Continued Business Justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on Products
- Tailor to Suit the Project Environment
3. Help the candidate identify 7 themes - aspects of project management that should be constantly considered:
- Business Case Theme
- Organization Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plan Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
4. Help the candidate understand the 7 PRINCE2 processes:
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Closing a Project Process
5. Prepares delegates for the PRINCE2 ® Foundation exam.
Don't miss this opportunity!
What is included?
Virtual training at the Ditum Group is a distance course in which the trainer works with the online audience in "live" : he shares his experience, explains educational material using examples, answers questions, during exercises checks the progress in understanding the material studied and identifies gaps for them filling.
Downloadable study guide
You can download the course materials in PDF format, which are great for self-study.
You will be able to download a glossary of terms used in this course. And also syllabus for the exam. These will help you pass the exam.
Our course includes the PeopleCert web proctoring Certification exam ($363 USD value)The voucher expires 12 months from the date of purchase. After purchasing the course, we will send you a voucher to your email within 1 business day.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.
Who is it aimed at?
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the PRINCE2® methodology, structure, and key concepts, and how they can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of project management in an organization.
- Managers, team leaders or other professionals who work in an organization that has adopted PRINCE2® who want to contribute to one or more projects or a large program.
- No prerequisites (we'll teach you everything you need to know)
- No prerequisites for the exam
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environment) is a process-based project management methodology from the same line as ITIL®. It is widely used by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the UK and the international private sector.
The PRINCE2® method is freely available and offers a non-profit guide to best practices in project management. At the Foundation level, the student is introduced to the basics of the PRINCE2® method, which helps them to act as an informed member of the project team, and at the Practitioner level, the candidate learns to apply this method to the ongoing management of such projects.
Our PRINCE2® Foundation course is accredited by Peoplecert and is designed to introduce delegates to the basics of PRINCE2® management, which helps them act as an informed member of the project team.
The exam is a test and consists of 70 questions, 5 of which are trial questions and are not included in the final grade. To successfully pass the exam, you must score 35 out of 70 points (50%).
The exam duration is 60 minutes + 15 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language.
Closed book exam.
To register for the exam, you must submit a registration form in advance and make 100% prepayment 10 days before the start of the exam. Fill out the exam registration form.
Exams can be paper based and taken in writing at our Center or you can purchase a voucher to take an online exam. Successful passing of the exam is confirmed by an international certificate.
From 01.11.2019, AXELOS and PEOPLECERT have established a mandatory rule: every student of any ITIL® and PRINCE2® training course must buy an exam too (to take it or not, and when to take it, the student can decide for himself). Please do not forget to order the corresponding exam when ordering a course. Additional information can be obtained by leaving a request. This rule applies to all ITIL® and PRINCE2® training courses. It is valid for all training centers.
Fill out the exam registration form
The Ditum Group is an accredited training organization for the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam.
All our courses are rigorously reviewed by an accreditation body prior to publication. You can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality training at an affordable price.
We will answer your questions
Сертифицированные курсы подгавливают к экзаменам. Некоторые курсы выше уровня Foundation требуют обязательного прохождения курсов у аккредитованных организаций.
Yes, according to Axelos (UK company, ITIL® and PRINCE2® owner) regulations, not only organizations, but every trainer and training materials must be accredited. Accreditation is issued through a single examination institute Peoplecert.
Yes. Our company is an accredited organization. We are regularly audited by Peoplecert. We also have the right to teach and proctor the exams (paper exams) or sell exam vouchers (online) through the peoplecert.org
At the same time, unfortunately, there are many illegal training centers trying to teach the best ITIL® practices. They not only break the rules, but also distort knowledge and do not issue international certificates.
Да. Оставьте нам заявку и мы с Вами свяжемся.