Lean IT Foundation
What will you learn?
The price includes 2 days of virtual training, study materials, quizzes at the end of each module and sample exam.
Lean IT Foundation helps IT organizations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services. Through understanding customer value, the processes that deliver this value, the way to manage performance, the way to organize and the required attitude and behaviour, IT organizations are helped to develop a continuous improvement mind-set. Lean IT is complementary to all other best practice methods.
Any organisation effectively applying Lean IT will notice increased customer satisfaction, reductions of IT costs and increased productivity and ability to manage demand. Through a focus on efficiency, speed and reduction of waste within their value delivery processes IT organisations will ensure their role as a strategic partner in winning and maintaining customers.
The course is divided into 7 main chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Lean IT.
- Chapter 2 – Customer.
- Chapter 3 – Process and Value Stream Map.
- Chapter 4 – Performance and KPIs.
- Chapter 5 – Lean Organization.
- Chapter 6 – Behaviour and Attitude.
- Chapter 7 – Problem Solving/Kaizen.
- Practical Case.
- Trial exam.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Who is it aimed at?
- Any manager or specialist working in an IT organization can benefit from from the insights provided by the qualification.
- IT professionals who are participating in or involved with lean projects.
Organizational benefits are:
- Reduce costs via process efficiency;
- Maximizing customer value.
Benefits for employees are:
- Lean IT is complementary to other frameworks and methods such as ITIL® and Agile Scrum;
- Broaden skills on process efficiency with a strong emphasis on behavior;
- Employee satisfaction increases (involvement).
- There are no pre-requisites required in order to begin a Lean IT Foundation course.
What is included?
Virtual training at the Ditum Group is a distance course in which the trainer works with the online audience in "live" : he shares his experience, explains educational material using examples, answers questions, during exercises checks the progress in understanding the material studied and identifies gaps for them filling.
Course Completion Certificate
You can post your Certificate in the Certificates section of your LinkedIn profile, as well as printed resumes and other documents.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.