ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support
Certification course and exam voucher
What will you learn?
The price includes 2 days of virtual training, study materials, quizzes, practice exams, and an exam voucher.
The ITIL® 4 Create, deliver and Support course will enable IT professionals to continue to provide innovative yet reliable technology services to their customers in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Course materials include:
- Presentation materials and additional notes to them
- Exam tips and hints
- Trial Exam
- ITIL® 4 Overview
- Introduction to Create, Deliver and Support
- Organizations and People
- Organizational structure
- Integrated/collaborative teams
- Team Capabilities, roles, competencies
- Team culture and differences
- Working to a customer-oriented mindset
- Employee satisfaction management
- The value of positive communications
- ‘Shift Left’ approach
- Planning and managing resources in the service value system
- Team collaboration and integration
- Workforce planning
- Results based measuring and reporting
- The culture of continual improvement.
- Information and Technology
- Use and value of information and technology across the service value system
- Integrated service management toolsets
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Continuous integration and delivery/deployment
- Information models
- Value Streams and Processes
- How to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- How practices contribute to design, develop and transition new services
- How to use a value stream to provide user support
- How practices contribute to use a value stream to provide user support
- Priorities, Partners & Suppliers
- How to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create, deliver and support services
- Managing queues and backlogs
- Prioritizing work
- Buy vs Build considerations
- Sourcing options
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM).
Don't miss this opportunity!
Who is it aimed at?
- IT executives and employees responsible for creating, delivering, and supporting IT services.
- Consultants, auditors, trainers and other specialists from specialized integrator companies.
- Everyone who is involved in creating, delivering and supporting services.
- Service / Process / Practice Owners.
What is included?
Virtual training at the Ditum Group is a distance course in which the trainer works with the online audience in "live" : he shares his experience, explains educational material using examples, answers questions, during exercises checks the progress in understanding the material studied and identifies gaps for them filling.
Downloadable study guide
You can download the course materials in PDF format, which are great for self-study.
You will be able to download a glossary of terms used in this course. And also syllabus for the exam. These will help you pass the exam.
Our course includes the PeopleCert Proctoring Certification Exam voucher ($477 value)The voucher expires 12 months from the date of purchase. After purchasing the course, we will send you a voucher to your email within 1 business day.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.
- Understand how to plan and build value stream to create, deliver and support services.
- Know how relevant ITIL® practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support accross the service value system and value streams.
- Know how to create, deliver and support services.
- Demonstration of how you can improve your organization's performance using ITIL® 4 guidance.
- Prepare for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support certification exam.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation certification
- It is mandatory to have attended an accrefited ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support training course.
ITIL® has become the standard in IT service management worldwide. ITIL® helps all organizations, regardless of their industry or business sector, deliver their IT services in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. The framework focuses on IT service management best practices and efficient operations and is used by both government, commercial and non-profit organizations.
Our ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is accredited by Peoplecert and is designed specifically for activities that should lead to the creation of valuable products and services for service consumers. The course focuses on integrating the different value streams and activities of an organization to create, deliver and support IT products and IT services, as well as supporting practices, methods and tools.
The exam is a test and consists of 40 questions. To successfully pass the exam, you need to score 28 out of 40 points (70%).
The exam duration is 90 minutes + 23 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native language.
Bloom level: 2-3.
Closed book exam.
To register for the exam, you must submit a registration form in advance and make 100% prepayment 10 days before the start of the exam. Fill out the exam registration form.
Exams can be paper based and can be taken at our Center or you can purchase a voucher to take an online exam. Successful passing of the exam is confirmed by an international certification.
From 01.11.2019, AXELOS and PEOPLECERT have established a mandatory rule: every student of any ITIL® and PRINCE2® training course must buy an exam too (to take it or not, and when to take it, the student can decide for himself). Please do not forget to order the corresponding exam when ordering a course. Additional information can be obtained by leaving a request. This rule applies to all ITIL® and PRINCE2® training courses. It is valid for all training centers.
Fill out the exam registration form
Ditum Group is an accredited training organization for the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support certification exam.
All our courses are rigorously reviewed by an accreditation body prior to publication. You can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality training at an affordable price.
More information on ITIL® 4
To get the best IT job, you need to have work experience as well as the right training and certifications. Many organizations, when looking for new hires, use a specific list of requirements, where they use the correct keywords and certifications to create a shortlist of candidates for interviews. And how do you know which training and certification is right for you? You can try to search for different vacancies and familiarize yourself with their requirements, but we know one thing that millions of certified professionals around the world say that ITIL® certification is one of the most popular IT qualifications and could be the one that will secure you your next job role in the business you want to work in.
ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support (ITIL 4 CDS) module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools. Accredited training for the ITIL® Managing Professional modules is required to ensure a complete understanding of the underlying material. ITIL® 4 Foundation is a prerequisite for all Managing Professional and Strategic Leader modules.
You can get more detailed information here
We will answer your questions
Сертифицированные курсы подгавливают к экзаменам. Некоторые курсы выше уровня Foundation требуют обязательного прохождения курсов у аккредитованных организаций.
Yes, according to Axelos (UK company, ITIL® and PRINCE2® owner) regulations, not only organizations, but every trainer and training materials must be accredited. Accreditation is issued through a single examination institute Peoplecert.
Yes. Our company is an accredited organization. We are regularly audited by Peoplecert. We also have the right to teach and proctor the exams (paper exams) or sell exam vouchers (online) through the peoplecert.org
At the same time, unfortunately, there are many illegal training centers trying to teach the best ITIL® practices. They not only break the rules, but also distort knowledge and do not issue international certificates.
Да. Оставьте нам заявку и мы с Вами свяжемся.