What will you learn?
The price includes 2 days of virtual training, study materials, quizzes at the end of each module and sample exam.
Learn about DevOps to support organizational efforts in reducing costs while increasing agility, quality and customer service; leverage case studies, real-world success stories, and metrics to demonstrate business success in this foundation-level course to support digital transformation.
With DevOps, people across the IT organization, working together, enable fast flow, feedback and continuous improvement of planned work into production, while achieving quality, stability, reliability, availability, security and team satisfaction.
The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cheaper fashion.
The course is divided into 8 main chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Introdution to DevOps.
- Chapter 2 – The Business Value Delivery Problem / The IT Value Delivery Problem.
- Chapter 3 – Key DevOps Principles and Concepts.
- Chapter 4 – The Full Stack: People and Culture.
- Chapter 5 – The Full Stack: Processes and Practices (15 practices of DevOps).
- Chapter 6 – The Full Stack: Technology and Automation.
- Chapter 7 – The DevOps Maturity Assessment.
- Chapter 8 – Summary.
- Trial exam.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Who is it aimed at?
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course includes Management, Operations, Developers, QA and Testing professionals such as:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management;
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles;
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment;
- The following IT roles: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers.
Organizational benefits are:
- Shorter development cycles, faster innovation;
- Reduced deployment failures, rollbacks, and time to recover;
- Improved communication and collaboration;
- Increased efficiencies;
- Reduced costs and IT headcount.
Benefits for employees are:
- Common DevOps concepts and terminology;
- Benefits to the business and IT;
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways;
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM;
- Improved workflows, communication, and feedback loops;
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains;
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise.
- There are no pre-requisites required in order to begin a DevOps Foundation course.
- Familiarity with IT terminology and IT related work experience are recommended.
What is included?
Virtual training at the Ditum Group is a distance course in which the trainer works with the online audience in "live" : he shares his experience, explains educational material using examples, answers questions, during exercises checks the progress in understanding the material studied and identifies gaps for them filling.
Course Completion Certificate
You can post your Certificate in the Certificates section of your LinkedIn profile, as well as printed resumes and other documents.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.