Change Management Foundation
Change Management Foundation Virtual Training
What will you learn?
The price includes 2 days of virtual training, study materials, quizzes at the end of each module and sample exam.
Курс Change Management Foundation помогает делегатам изучить различные теории, методологии, процессы и стратегии изменений. Он подходит для тех, кто начинает работу в качестве менеджеров по изменениям или участвует в программах организационных изменений.
This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
The course is divided into 5 main chapters:
- Chapter 1 – The Change Management Context.
- Chapter 2 – Change and the Individual.
- Chapter 3 – Change and the Organisation.
- Chapter 4 – Communications and Stakeholder strategy.
- Chapter 5 – Change Management Practices.
- Wrap up & Review.
- Trial exam.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Who is it aimed at?
Anyone who want to become an effective change manager or is involved in change projects or programs. Participants come from all industries and sectors. This course equips participants with the knowledge and understanding to act more effectively within a change team.
Typically the individuals who attend this course are:
- People interested in the management of change.
- People wanting to learn the basic principles and frameworks for achieving successful change.
- Team members involved in organizational change or transformation projects or programs.
- People pursuing the higher-level Practitioner certification.
- People wanting a professional change management qualification.
Upon successful completion of Change Management Foundation learners will be able to:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change and develop strategies to help people through Organisational change.
- Develop insights into how organisations work, organisational culture and the models and processes of Organisational change.
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change Vision.
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to Organisational Change.
- Know about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans.
- Appreciate the impact of people change on organisations, how to build momentum for change and sustain it.
- Understand the importance of defined Organisational Change roles, and how to build and support an effective Organisational Change Team.
- There are no pre-requisites required in order to begin a Change Management Foundation course.
What is included?
Virtual training at the Ditum Group is a distance course in which the trainer works with the online audience in "live" : he shares his experience, explains educational material using examples, answers questions, during exercises checks the progress in understanding the material studied and identifies gaps for them filling.
Course Completion Certificate
You can post your Certificate in the Certificates section of your LinkedIn profile, as well as printed resumes and other documents.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.